Profile Learner

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Let the games begin


So we all know that different market time frames essentially look the same even though they may have a variable degree of trendiness. Well there is no exception with the MP graphic between a daily timeframe and an intraday one. The charting software I use is a non-realtime excel sheet that plots the development of 1 min data into 15 min profile curves. I do have a realtime version that is linked to my data feed. I must stress that currently I do not trade as I don't have the confidence in any one method. I did trade once but have felt the account loss too great on too many occasions.
So any hoo I will begin by posting a few charts. By the way I may be able to send a few people my excel sheet depending on demand for my method. Methods are funny things some people just hate others' ideas, I can identify with that. The main point of this blog is that, to my knowledge, people are not looking MP on an intraday basis and it's something I wish I could discuss.

I have many more to post coming soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home